Monday, August 25, 2008

A breath of fresh air

So.. I had a really good day today.

Work went great. The cover of our newspaper is going to look great tomorrow. I wrote a story on professional volleyball coming to Glendale in Sept., which means both gold medal beach volleyball teams will be in town along with other Olympic beach volleyball contenders and top-notch players. I'm proud of this one.... and there's a select few stories that you really feel proud of after writing them.

I had training for Saddle Ranch Chop House - Glendale - tonight, which went awesome. We broke into groups of six and role played with a trainer from the Scottsdale location. I was named best in my group!! That was awesome. I have training everyday this week and opening is on Saturday. I hope I make opening night! Gosh, it almost feels like I am trying out for a play or something.

Sooo.... I am going to cut this one short because I am really sleepy.. but I will leave you with this.

I took this picture across the street from Hockeytown Cafe when Rachel and I went down to the Red Wings Stanley Cup parade in June. Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments: